Job ID: 1519Apply Now
Niosys has a big vision. We launched in 2017 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We are going to invest a ton of time, energy and money into the right candidate and looking for a long-term fit. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online application to help convenience store day-to-day sales, operations and closings. Known for extraordinary customer service and support based in New York, USA.
- Preparing financial reports, P&L and Balance sheets
- Support day to day accounting funtions and month-end close process
- Manage all relationshops with the tax team including data requests and tax payments for all entities
- Perform monthly reconciliations for assigned areas and research account discrepancies with tax team
- Prepareing monthly and quarterly sales tax reports
- Prepare departmental budgets, AP, AR and GL duties
- Support financial audits, bank field exams and other data inquiries
- Follow departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Document accounting processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned
- Manage Bookkeeping staff with Hipaa regulations
- Supoort internal and external Audit process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse, and rapidly changing environment
- Work with IT to modify and implement functionality improvements to system reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office tools, quick books, accounting softeare etc.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- Driven, with a good attitude and willingness to pitch in!
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors in accounting
- Minimum 2+ years of working experieance with any accounting firm
- Experience working with US accounting standards and GAAP
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in New York, USA.